ZNTS 18 pcs Radiator Pressure Tester Kit 210334
This high-quality universal radiator pressure tester kit consists of 18 pieces, and will be an ideal workshop tool for car enthusiasts and automotive professionals alike. This radiator pressure tester kit will help you find internal and external leaks in your cooling system. This tool kit allows you to change the coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle's cooling system, including the radiator, heater core and radiator cap, in a simple and straight-forward manner. Made of high-quality material, this pressure tester set is very durable. The kit is delivered in a blow-moulded case for easy storage and transport.
- Kit dimensions: 47 x 42 x 11 cm (L x W x H)
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with rubber protective sleeve
- Pressure range : 0-35 psi/0-2.5 bar with pressure release valve and quick coupler
- Suitable for: VW, Audi, Volvo, Saab, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Renault, Porsche, Jaguar, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lexus, Peugeot, Jeep, Land Rover, etc.
- Colour-coded radiator test caps for easy identification
- Supplied in a blow-moulded carrying case for easy transport and storage
- Kit includes:
- 1 x Pressure testing hand pump with gauge
- 1 x Thermometer needle
- 3 x Chromed steel radiator adapter
- 10 x Anodised aluminium radiator adapter
- 2 x Connector
- 1 x Adapter handle